Saturday, March 03, 2007

Updating Website

Update: Now all crew members and two cast members have profiles on the website, more coming soon.

I've started to update the website again now that the video edit has ended, I've just added a few Crew Profiles under the cast and crew section. The profiles give you a little bit of information about the crew member, their role, what they look like and a few things things they have to say about Roanoke The Lost Colony. I'll be adding the remainder of the crew members over the next few days, along with the cast members.

I've also continued to add the weekly quiz to the website which is proving to be a popular feature, and we will hopefully have a new trailer soon too.

On another note I've successfully backed up the whole of Roanoke onto some secondary secure hardrives. Yay :-D

28 days.... :-D

No comments: