Sunday, April 08, 2007

I would be thrown in jail...

...if a computer had the same rights as a person.

First of all, happy easter every one. On one hand i could say not much has happened over the past week in regards to Roanoke, on the other over 40,000 frames have been rendered and mastered into a final export, with another number of thousand to come. Yep, the computer has been thrashing out frames since I last spoke and I've been able to review half the film so far and it is looking alot more filmic and professional than its native form. It is defiantly worth the wait. As of my title, if we lived in the film world of A.I or I. Robot then I'm sure a number of people would question the overtime the computer has done for the production. I have added a separate fan to aid in the cooling of the machine and often offer words of encouragement as i see it struggling away day and night with a tremendous amount of work.

This week while the computer finishes of we've begun looking at a final venue for Roanoke. I have one place in mind that hosts a perfect screen and setting for the final showing, whether we can secure it or not is a different matter.

No comments: