Friday, June 29, 2007

Bideford Trip!

I know Bertie has said that this blog will be continued on their Roanoke Trip, but I thought that if anyone is still checking this one, I'd let you know about a screening taking place tomorrow.

Basically, the guys who are in the U.S. (Bertie, Dan, Jenna and Shane) will be screening the film in Roanoke, and we will also be holding a screening in Bideford in Devon (I think!). Myself and some of the other cast and crew will be travelling down for this, and I am going to try to get some video footage of the day (anything they can do!) or at least some photo's, that I will put up tomorrow evening on this blog!

I hope those of you who were at the premiere enjoyed the film, I am looking forward to seeing it for the first time as I couldn't make the premiere because of the bad weather stopping my train, and I am so annoyed about it!

Anyway lets hope the weather is ok for tomorrow or I still won't get to see it!

No comments: