Tuesday, July 25, 2006

View Through A Lense

Hello all! Just finished (yesterday afternoon) building on an extra part to what we're keeping on hold till we are ready to reveal all...

The Behind The Scenes clip was inspired by the teaser clip that has been floating around for the cast and crew.
I thought it would be nice to do a small clip using what footage and stills I had and presenting it online. Looking at it, it has turned out quite brilliantly. I hope you like it too.



This beloved clapperboard for used for the first time starting at Sc. 124 on our first day of shooting.
We thought we would give it an alias or nickname/codename not that anyone would want to take away our growing asset ;)
If it was that serious we would hire security but we can't afford it.



Jack (above) I think was the only member of the cast and crew who got to have the most sleep out of all of us! Bless him :)
I went outside for some air and found an abandoned shirt on the grass which then lead me to find him relaxed on a seat still with this his silk shorts on, (there's some yellow daisies next to him which I took macro stills of).

I think I may have a 'wondeful' clip of Bertie floating around. I'll dig up some video vocals and see if anything is viewable!

No comments: