Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Phone Bill will be Huge

So i'm quite annoyed by the other morning when my nice long blog decided to fail on me, not quite sure how it happened, but either way my passage on what has been going on and what was about to happen has since been lost.

Great news in regards to our impromptu recce, I have been able to negotiate a deal with the Golden Hinde for a 6 hour shoot one weekeend, so although the dates will have to change (and hence the title of this blog with the calling of everyone) it is going to add so much to the final film in terms of shots and quality, so a big thank you to the lady (Kate) at the Golden Hinde.

Now I was due to start the birds eye view of the storyboard yesterday however I have two folders with the information for this part in, and I decided to leave one at home, I took the Green and Blue folder out with me instead of the Green and Red, hmmmm.

Instead of planning the the birds eye view I decided to finish the pre-production off in regards to the Transport and Equipment needed per shoot. We now have a very snazy GlideCam avalible to us. For those who do not know what this is, think of a large body suit, add an arm....i'll put a picture in below....





















(just for the record, this is an image from Google Images and is not our equipment or anyone we know)

We are "nearly" (touch wood) all set in regards to final dates from the provisional dates set out. I believe we have 2 locations to fully confirm, otherwise things look to be as originally posted.

Today I will be working on the birds eye view along with calling up all the actors and crew in regards to the changes of dates.....

All the best,

Bertie

No comments: