Saturday, October 14, 2006

We're all still here - honest!!

Hello again!
I noticed that at the moment Bertie is the only one of us making new blog entries so I thought I would add my own!

One of the reasons things have slowed down blogwise is that as we are not shooting at the moment, there is not much to report, apart from Bertie's updates on locations and schedules. As he is the one making these entries, we have nothing to add!

I spoke to Bertie the other day, and at the moment it seems as though we are as prepared as we can be for the winter, except getting hold of a few more props and things, and making sure we have all the extras we need (Jenna you can argue this if they are already sorted!) if you are interested e-mail Jenna at extras4film@yahoo.co.uk as mentioned below.

At the moment I am typing up a callsheet for the first day of the winter shoot, which allows the cast and crew to know when to arrive, what scenes we will be shooting, and what will be needed. I will also be creating provisional callsheets for days 2 and 3 of the winter shoot (or days 12 and 13 of the whole shoot!), but these may change depending what we get done, though hopefully they won't change much!

As I said before, we will have a lot more to say once shooting gets underway again, but as Bertie is still sorting out a few pre-winter things I'm sure he will keep posting!

The rest of us will just have to wait!!

Bye for now!
Sam

No comments: