Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Opening Scene

Last night we shot the opening scene!

I have to be quick as it's coming up to 5am and I'm due somewhere at 7am, but until we are able to get on here with pictures and such like I thought I'd say we had a really great shoot on the night of 1/11/06 and although a tad cold, the weather stayed perfect for us. We were needing to experiment with fire torches on the beach and without a heavy wind that West Wittering usually provides for us the torches stay alit and the fires burnt to a great height. The crew were exceptional, managing to beat the tide with some extremely hard work all round, and it was great to have the majority of our original band of extras back again.

I shall save more for later tonight or tomorrow morning when we are able to get a few pictures up, and now I must go warm up!

Congrats everyone, and thank you especially to the actors for working as we battled a number of technical issues, the pacing and style of the scene was perfect.

Bertie

No comments: