Friday, November 10, 2006

Past, Present and Future

Hello all, just thought I would add to Bertie's post about the location scouting in Bristol and also travel back in time to talk about the first winter shoots, which I should have done earlier.

At the moment I am currently looking and advertising for about 30 men to be crew members in Bristol, London and one of the days in West Stow, and some women and children for the other day(s) at West Stow. So if anyone is interested please contact me (Jenna) at extras4film@yahoo.co.uk.

The winter shoots have gone really well and I was very impressed with everyone keeping upbeat in Fleet in the cold, wet and dark conditions, it did make my job easier not to have any complaints especially from the extras. In fact I was surprised by how many of the extras wanted to come back and be involved again. Must have something to do with the food and drink (hot and cold) that was supplied. Below are some pictures of Dan and Bertie making 40ish sandwiches on the morning of the shoot. Although I should warn you they were taken on my phone so they're not that great in quality.





There are also some pictures of the day Bertie, Dan and I went to Bristol to look at the dock yard around the SS Great Britain, which to those of you who don't know is a really big ship! We started out early and as usual in car journeys I fell asleep for the whole way, but the rest of the day was good and productive for the film.













I want to take this opportunity to say the footage obtained so far is very high quality and i'm proud to be part of this production. Anyway that's all really, other then to mention that tomorrow Bertie, Sam and I are off to West Stow to check the location is still alright and they haven't added anything silly that would mean it wouldn't be right for us, although i'm sure it'll be fine and i'll be putting up some posters around the area again to advertise for locals to come and join us for the day as extras. Well thats it, I have gone on for quite a while, but don't know how to end this....The End (yeah that'll do).

No comments: