Sunday, August 06, 2006

Checking The Gate



The fact that we are now halfway through filming hasn't sunk in yet. Perhaps I've been looking through (and backing up) all the photos so much that I haven't had time to reflect upon it. What an achievement though to know that we have come this far.

Sometimes when taking photos it's very easy to let everything going on around you pass you by because your focusing on and looking out for shots to take. For example I'll go to a indie gig and sometimes feel like I never got to watch the band that much as I was distracted by taking photos. But this hasn't happened for Roanoke and I can say that I had the best of both worlds - experiencing the set up and filming process with on the fly photography.

I hope you have enjoyed the photos posted of what has happened so far, there'll be more to come when filming resumes later this year.



All in all, a thumbs up for the first half of filming :)

No comments: