Monday, August 07, 2006

Download Update


Roanoke: The Lost Colony, Roanoke The Movie

Slight mishap with the exportation of the better quality trailers, it turned out to be a dot something file which no Media Player could read, so I'm going to stop trying to be clever and just do it normally and in QuickTime. As I'm working during the days for this week I'll hopefully have something up by 10/11pm tomorrow night, should all go well.

We have had a great response via e-mail and stats for the first 24 hours. We had 150 hits to the blog within the last day and over 100 unique downloads of the trailer. Thanks to everyone for watching and I hope you enjoyed it/found it interesting to some extent. Hopefully, as said above, I'll be able to get a better quality version up soon. Considering we have done minimal, nearly no publicity for the film as of yet (that comes now), it's a pretty good achievment.

For those who have requested a DVD it should be out in the post at the end of this week, or if your unsure what I'm on about, see the post below.

Sam has done a great job in sorting out all the scenes we still must shoot and has prepared an amazing document which lists just that. Now it's the case of starting pre-production work for the winter shoots but this time knowing we have a great team behind the production (that's not to say I ever doubted they were great in the first place.....You get what I mean)

All the best,

Bertie

No comments: