Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More News on The Lost Colony

Thanks to a lovely article by Stephen Lloyd in the Fleet Mail, we were again featured in regards to shooting Roanoke The Lost Colony on the Fleet locations a few weeks ago.

Sadly the other film related work I'm doing called me in last moment (hence the lack of post yesterday) so I'm not at my desk to type up the article and add it to the publicity zone as of yet, however I have been able to scan a copy in, so you can read a full page article from the actual newspaper by clicking the smaller page below.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to the wonderful lady in the Martins store in Fleet, who after seeing I was out of cash and spending below the card limit, realised the multiple copies of the Fleet Mail were probably for more than just reading. After us both taking a look at the article she kindly chipped in to settle the balance. In fact she had helped advertise the shoot for extras a few weeks back, and therefore a double thank you for that!

In the meantime I have printed out a fresh draft of the script (same version for any crew/cast who are getting worried) and am cutting up the different areas we still have to shoot to make sure we have not missed anything! Hopefully I'll have this done by the end of tomorrow!

No comments: