Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cutting and Pasting

A lot of paper has been cut up that used to be a nice clean script of Roanoke The Lost Colony, and a lot of glue extracted from rather helpful pritsticks. Actually if anyone can find a shop that sells pritstick these days I'd be very interested. WH Smiths, local supermarkets, garages, local corner shop....all failed in my bidding, finally the shop that resides about 10 meters from my house proved to be the key (why I didn't start there I have no idea).

Either way we now have a new folder (making 5) that has a compilation of Winter scenes to be shot, along with scene numbers, actors needed, size of scene, etc... Hopefully I'll get it online by a bit later on tonight or tomorrow morning so anyone interested can take a peak. I'm meeting up with Gary (sets, props and what nots) in order to discuss the future shooting set designs and props (suppressions). Next week I also aim to scout a few locations that I have in mind and would be perfect but permission could be a challenge.

In the mean time here are a few unseen pictures (thanks to Angela): as allays click to enlarge.


Andy Sweet (white) and I try to work out where the sea is :-D


Andy and James do their pre-scene prep


Bernadette (make-up) prepares Charlotte for action


Extras begin to arrive on set, Sam tries to count them but can only get up to five.



Dan overlooks shoot


preparing the next shot two days later, Sam is still trying to count the extras.

No comments: