Sunday, September 17, 2006

Info Zone Updates

I don't usually post on a Sunday, feel I should have the odd day off, but as I missed a day during the week I think it's only fair:

I've made a few updates to the whole Info Zone section we have.


1. On Set Photos - As we like to post photos but not add them to the album you can now keep up to date with all the blog entries with photos via the photo page, clever.

2. Behind the Scenes - Similar to the above, the behind the scene section not only has the making of but a list of all the media from the beginning that can be seen (excluding photos). So whether you want to catch up on the Cast Music video or the making of the trailer, this provides the direct links.

3. Publicity - I've added the recent newspaper articles to the list, supposedly we have a few more on the way.

4. Wallpaper



You can now download the first background wallpaper for your computer, should you wish too. Others to follow!

--------------------------------------

You can see these changes by clicking the links above or by accessing the InfoZone on the right! Right then, lets work on these documents I've promised.

No comments: