Monday, December 18, 2006

Hello all, just thought I'd update you with what I've been up to...

While post production continues, I've been arranging time with some of the cast for filming their interviews for the DVD. Some have been on location at West Stow between filming and have turned out well. There's only a few interviews to be done during this festive month and hopefully it will be completed soon.

We will be filming the crew interviews too but not yet as I don't think we're quite ready!



I have yet to put together all the hundreds of photographs and stills I have taken over the summer and winter. I'm looking forward to going through it all as there are some really nice stills that have great potential. At the same time I'll be reminiscing over the long journey we have been on - from the audition phase to recce locations to rehearsals to filming.

We have had a great team on this movie. I'm really glad George joined us in the winter shoot which helped expand our small team by adding an extra pair of hands and feet to the crew and for the cast as our last minute Crusty character.

Even though it feels like it's the end of another journey, I'd like to think it isn't.
It feels more like it's just the beginning of another.



To Bertie & Dan:
Good luck guys with the first rough cut. Hope you get some sleep today :)

Angela x

No comments: