Sunday, December 24, 2006

In The Panto

So i'm sitting in the panto and have 15 mins before it starts so I thought I'd log onto the net on my phone and give you a quick update about the production. Also a big merry xmas to everyone around and thank you for all the christmas greetings that have come through the blog. Today I finished off the final 10 minutes of the production that Dan and I were unable to complete during our edit week. The current length stands at 1 hour 18 mins minus the end credits and a few scenes. I think this will be a great length and hopefully an outside audience will agree that the tempo and interest will be kept up through out the story. We now move into the audio and visual fine edits, plus the addition of CGI.

Well the curtain is about to go up so ill wish you all the best xmas. and ill chat before boxing day is out.

bertie x

2 comments:

Sam - 2nd ad said...

Just thought I'd add my own Christmas wishes to everyone who has been following the blog, and of course Roanoke's progress over the last few months, it flew past!
I would have said this in my own post, but because of the changes It won't let me! (Thats one for you to soort out Bert!) Hope you enjoyed the panto, and Charlotte I hope its been going well!
Well, thats all I've got to say except 'Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!'

Bertie - director said...

hmm you now need a google account to log in, not my fault entierly, blogger has changed their systems, only takes a second to sign up!