Sunday, December 03, 2006

Here we go, for the final time!

It's the home straight,

and just like the first three days of shooting back June 9th everyone is coming over to prepare and leave super-duper early for the final three days. I'm going to try and set up my phone so I can mobile blog a message during the day (if there is a smigin of time), but until then as the crew arrive I'm going to have them write a message (how lovely and corny), so as I'm here, I'll write one a lot later on but first......Here is Dan:


Hello all, Daniel here, I've arrived at Bertie's Camberwell Second floor Mansion... flat. All ready for the shoot. Don't know quite how all the crew + equipment+props+costumes are going to fit into this place but we'll try. 3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!! Then we re-shoot everything coz its not good enough!!! hmmm....maybe not.

Hello! Sam here as well! I too have just arrived at Bertie's, but half an hour later than Dan! I have just unpacked all the stuff I had in my car from Bristol, and we are just about to load it up again with stuff for tomorrow! Then we have to go to sleep because were getting up at 5 for the journey to West Stow, and I will be listening to 'Blackadder' on the journey because my ipod battery has run out! Now Angela has something to say:

Hello fellow RTLC readers, Angela here. I've just helped Bertie pack and sort out the costumes for the final three days of filming. I'm looking forward to the final three days, it's going to be hectic but we will manage! We've got equipment slowly pilling up in here so I better leave you now and let Jenna tell you more:

Indeed Jenna will tell you...something. It is so packed in here we can barely breathe and you have to step over something to move. Have no idea how we have accumulated so much stuff. It's exciting being the last few days, but kinda sad as well. What will I do with myself once it's all over, ah yes I know post-production. It's still sad though as we have had some fun days and it's been such a laugh getting to know the cast, and some of the crew I didn't know before we started and not forgetting the extras. Everyone has been so lovely! Don't really know how we did it, but we managed to get the nicest group of people together for this film! Anyway I'm tired and have to be up in about 4 hours to start the West Stow shoot, yey!

Ok, it's 11:02pm... Gary here... well, i am looking forward to the next few days. it shall be fun... i hope! In the last few days we have been doing some great shots, one involving a death mask of our lovely Charlotte. Becky Amassi did an amazing job of doing a head on a stick. well, sam is reading over my sholder now... so i must leave... to kill him... slowly!
Not really...
k... who's next???

Oh and it's Bertie here, just thought i'd say hello. It's now 11:07 and i'm writing the final message, George isn't coming tonight, so he won't say hello. It's all very nervous-wracking (new word) and we're ready to shoot the final few scenes. We found Andy's costume (that we lost earlier) so we should be good.

Sam again! just thought I should let everyone know that Gary hasn't killed me, and I'm ok! This does mean that Bertie's message was not the final message, so he lied to you all! Well, goodnight, we're going to get some sleep!

No comments: