Saturday, December 16, 2006

Looking On....

Hi Everybody,

Thought as now the shooting days have come to an end I would reminisce on the brilliant time I have had over the last few months, for instance I'll never forget the cast singing the monkeys in the water at fleet pond (you can still watch the clip on the later posts), Jack falling asleep against a building at the Weald and Downland Museum and George and I driving up and down the M3 trying to find the Saxon Village.

The shooting was stressful, but fun and I'm definitely going to miss it.... Bertie taking us to all different locations and saying "wonderful", Sam and I recording the sound and singing to each other in between takes, Angela milling around taking photos, Dan getting annoyed by the steady-cam, and Gary arranging and then rearranging the props on set; and then later on George joining us and trying to learn the part of Crusty in less than a day, he did a good job as well (I know I forgot someone, but they'll let me know).

So what now...

For me I am the 'third eye' in the editing system, which basically means that Dan and Bertie sit for hours in front of the computer and after they have seen the same clips over and over I come in and tell them if it makes any sense. I will also be organising the marketing of the film, so will hopefully be able to gain lots of publicity for the film, will keep you involved and show the designs for billboards and so forth, you never know!

No comments: